Estimated Expenses for International Students
Here at UW-Superior, we recognize the importance of our international students to the vibrancy of our campus community and the greater region. To help make a UW-Superior education and experience possible, we offer several scholarships and financial awards. In fact, more than 90% of on-campus international undergraduate students who qualify for admission also qualify for a scholarship of $5,300 to $7,200 per year.
Below are the estimated expenses for the nine-month 2022-2023 academic year for an international undergraduate student at the University of Wisconsin-Superior. A more detailed breakdown of tuition and fees is also available.
|Undergraduate Nonresident Tuition/Fees (Per Year)||$15,945|
|Residence Hall/Partial Meal Plan||$7,015|
|Tuition, Fees, Room and Meals (Total)*||$22,960*|
Additional Expense Information
- The figures above do not include medical insurance, which is required and costs $1,770 for 12 months of coverage, or books and supplies, for which students should budget approximately $1,000 per year.
- Also not included above are orientation fees ($280) or personal expenses, which each individual student ultimately determines. We estimate that students should budget at least $1,800 per year for personal expenses.
- Summer-related expenses and online classes are not included in the figures above.
- Student-athletes are charged a one-time athletic apparel fee of $225 in their first semester only.
- The average increase for university-related expenses in the U.S. is approximately 3-5% per year. In recent years, cost increases for UW-Superior international students have been approximately 1-2% per year.
Generous Funding for International Students
For more information, please contact International Admissions via email or WhatsApp at +1 715-817-6311.