Where Students Find Jobs
Handshake is the way college students find jobs, internships, on-campus student employment, career fair/event information, and make employer connections. Whether exploring your options or targeting a specific path, Handshake and Career Services in the Link Center can help.
- Explore jobs and internships from thousands of employers locally, regionally, and nationwide
- Browse and register for career fairs and career events
- Get personalized job recommendations based on your major, interests, and more
- Manage your profile and connect with top employers
- Access exclusive resources like GoinGlobal and StandOut
Alumni: you can also access Handshake. Please visit our Handshake for alumni page for more information.
Employers: if you’re interested in posting jobs and internships to Handshake, please visit our employer resources information.
Search. Connect. Apply. Get Hired!
From searching for jobs and internships to making an appointment with a career consultant, Handshake is your go-to tool for all things career at UW-Superior. Be sure to review Handshake’s terms and conditions.
Setting Up Your Handshake Profile
Create your Handshake profile to share your education, experience, projects, skills, interests and more along with a space to include a professional photo of yourself.
- Getting Started with Handshake
- Handshake Help Center
- How to Contact Handshake Support
- How to Edit or Delete a Document
- Understanding Document Visibility
- Set Up Saved Searches and Alerts
- Jobs and Internships
- The 3 Must-Haves on Your Handshake Profile
- The 10-Day Handshake Profile Challenge
- Five Steps to Success on Handshake
- Handshake Student Account FAQs
- How to Find the Jobs You Want on Handshake
- How to Find Great Companies to Work for on Handshake
- How to Log in to Handshake Mobile
- About Handshake Mobile for iOS and Android