Where Alumni Find Jobs
Recent UW-Superior alumni can use Handshake to find jobs, career fair/event information, and make employer connections. Whether exploring your options or targeting a specific path, Handshake and Career Services in the Link Center can help.
- Explore jobs from thousands of employers locally, regionally, and nationwide
- Browse and register for career fairs and career events
- Schedule a career consultation appointment with Career Services staff (available for one year post graduation)
- Access exclusive resources like GoinGlobal and StandOut
Career Services is happy to help alumni access an existing or create a new Handshake account for job searching, networking or other career resources. Many recent alumni may have an existing Handshake account, some may need to update their email address, and others may need an account created for them.
Alumni who have graduated in the past year can still access Handshake with their UW-Superior credentials. Tip: Alumni are eligible to sign up for a complimentary uwsuper.edu email account.
Alumni who graduated before 2018 likely do not have a current Handshake account and would probably want to log into Handshake using a personal email address. If you don’t have an account, you can request access to Handshake. For more information, check out this article on how to request access to Handshake.
- If you hadn’t previously set a Handshake specific password or if you need to reset your Handshake password, use the forgot your password link. If your personal email address is not found, contact Career Services.
- Click on the sign in with your email address hyperlink as shown in the image below. This will permit you to log in using the personal email address associated with your Handshake Alumni account and the password that you set.