The Diversity and Inclusive Excellence Committee will consider and make recommendations to the university’s leadership and cabinet on diversity efforts.
- Assist in the planning and development of diversity and inclusion initiatives within the institution’s strategic plan.
- Routinely review, recommend, and facilitate the implementation of campus Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives through partnership with multiple constituencies including governance, leadership, and campus units.
- Assist the university in achieving its diversity goals as identified in Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives.
- Assist with the routine development and implementation of a climate survey and with the development of strategies to improve the climate/environment for all students, staff, and faculty.
- Interface with other diverse campus groups as they are developed.
- Assist and facilitate engagement with community partners within the Twin Ports on diversity and inclusion initiatives.
Diversity Network Representative (Co-chair): Ephraim Nikoi
Interim Director of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (Co-Chair): Salisa Hochstetler
Chancellor (or Designee): Maria Cuzzo
Associate Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs: Harry Anderson
Interim Director of Admissions: Ben Mooney
Title IX Coordinator/ Compliance Manager: Amy Missinne
Disability Services Coordinator: Kayla Walton
Human Resource Representative (1): Cory Kempf
Athletics NCAA Diversity and Inclusion Designee (ADID): Allison DeGroot
Center for Continuing Education: Kathryn Guimond
LINK Center Representative: Ilsa Hoeschen
Cabinet Representative (1): open
Academic Staff (1): Anya Russom (2022-23)
Faculty (1): Chantal Norrgard (2022-23)
University Staff (1): Melinda Yingling (2022-23)
Student (1): [Open]
Student (2): [Open]