Student organization leaders and advisor have access to a Canvas training course, Student Organization Officer Training. Officers should self-enroll in the course as part of their annual renewal or recognition process.
The training course is designed to assist you with many aspects related to your organization including reservations, purchasing, travel, event planning, and more. The information you find should lead you and your team to success as you plan activities and events that support your organization’s mission and make a positive impact on campus life.
Please continue to refer to the training course throughout the year as a resource and treat it as a “handbook” of student organization policies and procedures. It includes links to all the forms and resources you may need to refer to in one place.
Campus Food Policy
- Approved Alternate Food Suppliers
- Chartwell’s CaterTrax
- Food Handling Policy
- Food Event Permit Application
- Food Temperature and Sanitizer Record
- Food Safety Flow Chart – use this chart to determine which requirements you need to follow for your food event.
- Event Registration Form – ‘Jacket Hub
- Public Performance License – for movies, documentaries, or television episodes