What is ResNet?
The University Residence Life Network (ResNet) provides video and data services to residence hall rooms. The rooms in all the residence halls are wired for high-speed internet access, cable TV service, and telephone service.
What We Support
Generally we support a wide variety of problems any resident staying on campus might encounter. This includes, but is not necessarily limited to the following:
- Network Card Issues. (Installing drivers, configuring network setting, etc.)
- Network cable and wall jack troubleshooting and repair
- Web Browsers. (Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Safari, etc.)
- Software installs or system installs
- Virus Removal and removal of spyware, malware and other internet nuisances
- Gaming system setup on the network
We DO NOT provide support on any wireless printers, any form of File Sharing or P2P activities.
If you are a student living on campus and need help with any of the above mentioned issues, do not hesitate to contact us via the following methods:
- Call: 715-394-8439 (or extension 8439 if calling from an on-campus phone)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit us in Swenson Hall, Room 2100