Registrar’s Office

The Registrar’s Office maintains and secures the official academic student record and handles the processes involved with the registration of classes. 

We offer a variety of services, including: 

  • Transfer credit evaluation for current students
  • Enrollment and degree verification
  • Grade changes
  • Degree confirmation and graduation
  • Maintenance of class schedules and the official catalog
  • Residency appeals
  • Athletic eligibility assessment
  • Registration, add, drops 
  • Withdrawal from semester 
  • Biographical and name changes
  • Diploma distribution and replacement 
  • Maintenance of student records
  • Serving as the university compliance office for the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).

Course Catalog

Prospects and students are encouraged to review course catalog. You’ll find UW-Superior’s undergrad/grad academic programs and academic policies/procedures.

Academic Calendar

Please check the academic calendar for variable undergrad and grad level start dates for each term.

Grade Reports

Final Grades

At the end of term or session

You can access your grade reports through your E-Hive account. Choose “unofficial transcript” under the “Academic Link.”

Fall and spring terms:  Grades are posted as soon as the class instructor approves the grades online, or by 6 p.m. seven days after the last day of final exams. 
J-term:  Grades are usually posted within three days of the last day of class. 
Summer sessions:  Grades are posted within seven days of the last day of class.

Mid-Term Grades

Mid-term grades will be sent to your email address. Emails are sent the day after the mid-term date.

Transcript Information

Official transcripts are issued from the Registrar’s Office and bear the University seal and Registrar signature. Official transcripts will not be processed if you have an outstanding obligation or balance to the university. No transcript can be released without your written permission. Click the button below for details on fees or to request more information.

Term Withdrawal

We highly recommend you speak with your academic advisor to decide whether withdrawing from all of your classes is the appropriate action for you.  Also, your advisor can talk with you about your plans to return to finish your degree.


Have a question? Check out the frequently asked questions page.

Contact Us

For more information, email or call 715-394-8228. Extended evening hours are available by appointment.