Connect with Your Future Employees
Handshake is UW-Superior’s job posting and recruiting system to connect students with your organization’s job and internship opportunities. Handshake allows you to:
- Post jobs and internships to UW-Superior from one dashboard for FREE
- Share your job and internship opportunities
- Increase student engagement
- Register for career fairs
Log in to Handshake
Already have a Handshake account set up with UW-Superior? Connect via our employer Handshake login.
New to Handshake?
Create your UW-Superior Handshake login by following the steps below.
- Register: Complete the registration form by selecting to sign up as an employer. You will be asked to enter your recruiting interests and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Verify: Handshake will send you a verification email to the email you provided. Verify your account by clicking “Confirm Email” upon receiving it.
- Connect with Your Company: After confirming your email, if your company already has an existing account, Handshake should prompt you to connect with your organization. You can also use the search bar to find your company or click the “Create New Company” button.
- Connect with UW-Superior: Use the search bar to find “University of Wisconsin-Superior” and click the “+” button to the right of our school. Then click “Next: Finish.”\
- Confirmation: Your connection request will be reviewed by Handshake and you will receive a confirmation email notifying you that you are now connected with UW-Superior.
Post a Job or Internship
Here is information on how to post a job/internship in Handshake. Be sure to develop your posting with today’s job seeker in mind and be sure to share all of your job and internship opportunities in Handshake. We also created a job posting checklist to help make your opportunity shine.