Hours and Location
Student Health and Counseling Services is open Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. and is located in the Marcovich Wellness Center in room 1729.
To Schedule an Appointment
- Call SCHS at 715-394-8236
- Visit in-person. SCHS is located in the Marcovich Wellness Center, Room 1729
- Email SCHS at firstname.lastname@example.org
What to Expect
- You are required to complete and sign your intake paperwork and informed consent before your first appointment. It can be found here.
- You will receive a call from a counselor as soon as reasonably possible to schedule an appointment for an interview and assessment.
- Generally, appointments are available within two weeks of the request. However, you might be put on a waiting list during busy times of the semester.
- You are responsible for notifying your counselor if there is a need to reschedule or cancel an appointment. Cancel your appointment in person, through email or by phone.
- If you arrive more than 15 minutes late for a scheduled session, the appointment will be rescheduled. If you miss an appointment, you must call Student Health and Counseling Services (SHCS) to reschedule.
- If you do not contact a counselor to reschedule, your case will be closed at the end of that semester and re-opened only when you initiate contact with a counselor to resume services.